Sunday, April 8, 2007

About My Blog Site

This blog site is just about anything under the sun. Anything that relates to me: my friends, the people that surrounds me, music, politics, controversies and hullabaloos... just about anything that brings catharsis and emotional outcry to me or to anyone who may relate to it. I made simple rules to my blog site:


1. If you happen to have a request, anything, mp3's, videos, e-books, or links, coz that's what this site is all about in the first place, my rule of the thumb is that you have to leave your email address via the comments post or your name so that I can contact you as soon as possible.
2. There is no room for malicious intentions in this site. It is imperative that you make your voice be heard but it is also a necessity to respect others who happened to read the posts.
3. If I don't have any answers to your requests or queries in 2 days, it is implied that I don't have any answer at all or I may not have it at the moment. Anyway the answer may always be a yes, no or wait.Peace!
4. If you like to share your file, anything, or be heard, contact me at cokyat@yahoo.com or in my friendster account using the same email.
5. Any suggestion to improve this site is open to all. I'm a very open-minded person, who believes that nothing is impossible! Keep it cool!

No comments: