Friday, April 20, 2007

What Im Made of?

Two years from now, I'll be a score and a half. By then most probably I'll be raising my own kids, probably running my own business...or possibly I'd still be working in a company...helping my family cope up with daily needs...this is what one would call an ideally normal human achievement...or what if...

Two years from, when I'll be a score and a half. By then most likely I'd still be single...not achieving anything but a drunk, drug-addict alcoholic chain smoking bum bastard...what probably one would say a deviant unnatural heterosexual human being...
...the former I'd become a hero...the latter, a loser

...both are conflicting characters, but either way it'll still be ME.

I was raised in a chaotic family, a turmoil-oriented past, I may say. My grandfather is one of the first "big" businessmen back in the province. My father was raised with a silver spoon...I was not...and I turned out to be a completely different human being...they said I am not like my father. Maybe because I chose not to be. I choose to become a different individual...living a simple life having a normal life. I choose to be independent from anyone...5 years later I became an Engineer, I turned out to become a man who doesnt care about the past...Presently am woking in an engineering firm...busy...coping up with daily needs...life here in our country is mediocre...but Im happy...
At the right is a picture of me two years ago... and the one below is a picture of me taken recently...pasensya na..I dont look good in pictures...sabi nanay ko gwapo daw ako hehehe. hanggang dito na lang muna. Hope you have a blessed weekend. God bless to all.

"What we are cannot be changed...it's who we are that never stops changing...it is in changing that we find purpose..."

3 comments:

Dagger Deeds said...

Nah! You look good in those pictures.

Two years from now I would still be suffering from my undiagnosed bipolar disorder, getting overworked and underpaid doing a job I hate, and would still be alone, single and miserable.

Gawd, I hate being pessimistic!

Kidding! Goodness, I hope I'm not being clairvoyant with what I just typed.

Dagger Deeds said...

Nah! You look good in those pictures.

Two years from now I would still be suffering from my undiagnosed bipolar disorder, getting overworked and underpaid doing a job I hate, and would still be alone, single and miserable.

Gawd, I hate being pessimistic!

Kidding! Goodness, I hope I'm not being clairvoyant with what I just typed.

kimoy said...

hey...thanks dude! i guess we have to live with what life has to offer...God bless dude.