Monday, May 14, 2007

kimoiX Grammy (49th Annual) Pick

Academy Kicks Off 50th Celebration

The Recording Academy announced its plans for a year-long celebration of its milestone 50th Annual GRAMMY Awards, which will air live on CBS from Los Angeles' Staples Center on Sunday, Feb. 10, 2008. Recording Academy President Neil Portnow was joined by 27-time GRAMMY winner and 50th Celebration ambassador Quincy Jones, as well as multi-platinum recording artist and GRAMMY winner Joss Stone.
The nominees are...? Let's find out who sooner...I'll post some of my picks here in my site.
----------------------------------
49th Annual Grammy Awards (February, 2007)
Here are the list of my choices for this year's winners...Actually I like all the nominees for the Rock and Alternative Categories.
  • Category 15: ROCK- Someday Baby, Bob Dylan
  • Category 22: ALTERNATIVE- St. Elsewhere, Gnarls Barkley
  • Category 80: FILM/ TV- Walk The Line, Joaquin Phoenix (& Various Artists)

No comments: