Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Today...

Today i learned a lot of things...I learned that what is essential is not necessarily observable by the senses...today I learned that every word you speak is important, that's why it must be carefully and prudently chosen before you say it...I also learned that words are not just words...
...a word can actually start a fire and devour an entire forest. A word can actually be the start of just about anything...I can either tell shit about a person or tell praises. I can destroy my career by just a word...I can change my mood by saying bad things to myself or appreciate my tracks. The bottom line is that I CAN DESTROY MY RELATIONSHIP TO OTHERS through a word...that would be my choice.


Today I quit work...


Today I learned that the person who love me is for real...


Today I learned that the person who hated me the most can never forgive me...


Today I learned to listen...


Today...is one of the saddest days of my life...

6 comments:

CokskiBlue said...

You're right Kim. Words are really powerful and can either build or wreck relationships.

It's good that you learned to listen because that's where healing starts.

Hang on there pare. There will be better days. :)

Dagger Deeds said...

Ah, the power of words...

Totoo nga. Powerful. Can either be helpful or dreadful.

Of course, depende yun kung sino ang nagsasalita.

Gee, your post has this melancholic aura emanating from it.

. said...

That is the very reason I use words as a last resort - especially when they are meant to stab someone. Anyway, you will endure. Life is meant to live with bumps along the way. Cheers pare.

kimoy said...

@coy...thanks for being there pare...last night is such a night.Yeah it's in listening where we started to learn something.More power to you pare!
@dagger, words can be a sharp two edged sword...just like what the old book said...i agree.
@mugen life really is full of bumps and, what really matters is that we rise up during each time we fall...more power to you too pare!

Unknown said...

naka naman, may pagka poet ka pala, hahhaha.

=============================
hhtp://hethler.blogspot.com

kimoy said...

"1 lie is enough to break a trust. 1 sentence is enough to break a heart. 1 second is enough to lose a battle. 1 smile is enough to fall inlove. 1 mistake is enough to lose a job. 1 touch is enough to heal a wounded heart."

kimoiX